1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together.....etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that... etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let's see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. your song and/or the first song you danced to at your wedding: share a music video or lyrics if you can!
12. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
13. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? ;) haha...jk.
14. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
15. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
16. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
17. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them :) and any other thoughts.
I'm not a fancy girl- especially when it comes to jewelry, that is why the ring J got me is perfect: nice, simple, beautiful.
And let me say that when a girl picks out her own engagement ring-- I think that's super lame and takes the specialness and surprise out of it all- straight up. I went to university in Utah and it was rampant out there and I just shook my head every time I heard about couples who went out on dates to pick out her ring. So dumb.
So needless to say- no, I didn't pick my ring out. J, with the help of his father and the lady at the store where he bought it from, picked out the ring. We've never had conversations about “what kind of ring I like,” what my ring size is, etc., so I was quite impressed with what he chose. It's a thin band with a small diamond and I love it- not flashy, not fancy. And my favorite part is when you look at it from the side, it looks like it's just sitting in its little spot. As for his ring, we both picked it out-- it's also nothing fancy, just a thin silver band.
Here are a couple pictures of my ring:
|The view from the side.|