May 02, 2013

Monthly Photo Journal: April 2013

A ton happened in April, but it flew by like nobody's business! It was a busy month, from moving from one country, visiting another, and coming back home. 

Left to right, top to bottom: My bags packed, ready (kinda) to move out of Borongan. // We spent Holy Friday in Tacloban // I met my weight-loss goal, so we celebrated by going out to dinner. // We spent a few weeks in Manila, and we even rented a car and went on a road trip to northern Luzon. // Rice terraces in Banaue, Philippines. // More beautiful rice terraces in Banaue. // At Big Falls in Sagada, Philippines. // My sister-in-law and I at the Hanging Coffins in Sagada, Philippines. // Before we left Manila, I discovered the best donuts EVER at J. Co. // We spent a few days in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. // Walking on the canopy walkway at the Forest Research Institute Malaysia. // Saying peace to KL, on the way to Cali! // This is what my mom had at the front gate when we got home-- she is too cute. // My BFF and I. Missed that girl! // Me and my mom on her birthday. // Hiking with my friends.

It feels good being home in California and being able to see and spend time with my family and friends. I can't believe we were gone for 14 months! The next chapter in our life is in the works, but in the meantime, we just plan on hanging out for the next few weeks (as if we didn't do enough of that in the Philippines! Haha...).

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...