June 20, 2013

Throwback Thursday: High School

Last Saturday was my 10-year high school reunion. I didn't go, for several reasons, but it's crazy for me to think that it has been 10 years! TEN!

In high school, I didn't consider myself popular, or unpopular, I was sort of in the middle. I was friends with popular people & I was friends with not so popular people. I had a close group of girl friends. I played volleyball all 4 years. I was in the Polynesian group & the fishing group. My senior year, I was on the yearbook staff. Overall, I had fun, got good grades & was happy to graduate & get out.

Here are a few {quite embarrassing} pictures from high school that I have on my computer. These were taken before digital cameras were "in" and film cameras were still the thing to use. 

Homecoming.
Yes, I am indeed wearing overalls. Yikes. >.<


Halloween. We walked around in wetsuits all day-- not a smart idea.

Good 'ol volleyball pictures.
If any of you girls see this picture- please don't hate me! Haha...

Graduation. 10 years ago. Crazy!

Come link up, too!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...