June 30, 2013

June Recapped

Can you believe that it's the last day of June?! Seems like yesterday we were just coming back from the Philippines-- but we've already been back for over 2 months. Time really does fly when you're having FUN!

Here's a recap of what happened around here at Latitude Adjustment this month:

- We were so busy at the beginning of June that I was hardly able to post! But I was able to do a quick update. Check it out here.

- My post on Caramoan, Philippines was re-published on a great Philippine travel blog called S2KD. Read about that here.

- Of course I had to do my Monthly Photo Journal for May here.

- I also posted about our roadtrip across America. Parts 1 , 2 , & 3 can be found here:
   Part 1: Grand Canyon
   Part 2: NM, OK, TX, & AR
   Part 3: The Ozarks

- For Father's Day, I dedicated this post to my pops.

- I joined my first Expat to Expat Q&A linkup.

- I made a rather long list of restaurants I want to check out in Nashville. Check the list out here.

- My 10-year high school reunion was this month, which prompted this Throwback Thursday post.

- I also started participating in the High Five For Friday linkup. Here's one and then another.


June has been a busy but fun month. From moving across the country to exploring our new city- it's been great. We're looking forward to what the rest of the summer has in store for us!

Stay updated- follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking above!
post signature

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like a busy month full of awesome adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...