April 28, 2014

Liebster Award, part 3!

Back in February, I was given the Liebster award from my girl Selma over at Crazy Little World of Mine -- and I am finally responding now. Only more than 2 months later. Talk about being on the late train-- my bad!

This is my 4th Liebster Award-- so I think I can consider myself a Liebster pro! ;)

I'm going to cheat a little bit here. Since this is my 4th time doing this, I am going to skip my eleven random facts (am I the only one who thinks coming up with random things about yourself is pretty difficult??) and you can read my random facts here and here.

Here are the questions Selma asked and my answers:

1. Why did you start blogging?
     I used to really enjoy writing. And I would write a lot. When blogging became a thing, I got into it. Typing became more easy than writing on paper. I use it as a creative outlet.

2. What is your favorite quote and why?
     I have a lot of favorites. Here's one: 
{via}

3. What makes you laugh out loud?
    This.

4. What is your absolute favorite TV show you cannot miss at all?
    Mad Men, Parks & Rec, Modern Family, Game of Thrones, Girls, Walking Dead

5. What pet peeve do you have?
    When my kids (students) whine and drag out my name when they want my attention.

6. What is the LAST concert you went to?
     I can't even remember. That's kinda sad.

7. Do you get nervous before doctors' appointments? Why/Why not?
     Depends on what kind of doctor and/or what I'm there for. If I have to get any kind of shot, then yes, I get nervous. But generally, I don't.

8. What three things did you buy yesterday?
    Fish tacos, a bushwhacker, and a dirty chai.
 
9. Do you love where you live?
    The city- yes. As for our actual residence- no. Let me just say it's not the safest place in Nashville. . .
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
     Red velvet -- cakes, cookies, brownies, cheesecake- you name it!

11. What is the ONE thing you look forward to this year, and why?
      A R U B A!! Because I need it so, so bad.


Now my 11 questions for the bloggers I give this award to:
1. What is your favorite late-night snack?
2. What two animals, if combined, would make for an awesome animal?
3. What would you have named yourself at birth?
4. What is one hobby/interest you think you'll never grow out of?
5.  What's one thing you wish had never been invented?
6. What's one word that should be removed from everyone's vocabulary?
7. What trait(s) do you admire most in others?
8. If you could make one thing that's legal today, illegal, what would it be?
9.  How do you cheer yourself up when you're feeling stressed or down on your luck?
10. Which food item did you always despise but now love?
11. If all salaries were the same, what would you do for a living?


Now for the people I give this award to is: YOU! Yes, you-- reading this right now. I give you the Liebster Award. Now go tell us 11 random facts about yourself & answer my questions then make up 11 of your own.

Gotcha. ;)

Now go have some fun with this.

Thanks, Selma, for the award!

2 comments :

  1. I love reading the random facts about bloggers it is so fun! I watch all of those except for Girls...I've never seen that show. The three things you bought yesterday was a bit funny...the bushwhacker tool or drink :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...