The past few years, J and I have been out of the country and haven't been able to be here for the American experience of the Fall season. But this year, we have the opportunity.
And thus, my bucketlist for autumn:
1. Bike ride around town to see all the color-changing leaves!
2. Bake a pumpkin pie
(my very first time making a pie ever was last Thanksgiving and it was pumpkin and my husband LOVED it, so I need to make it again-- because 'tis the season!)
3. Drink / eat everything pumpkin/pumpkin spice flavored that I'm able to! Lattes, flavored coffee, cookies, muffins, bagels-- even Pumpkin Spiced Kisses! (Have you heard about these?! I'm probably on the hella late train, but I just heard about them the other day- now I have a legitimate reason to go to Target!)
4. Go to the pumpkin patch, pick out a cute little pumpkin & paint it! (because I suck at that carving crap). And I have never been to a pumpkin patch!
5. Get lost (or dominate!) in a corn maze. (I've never done this, either).
6. Go to the Celebrate Nashville Cultural Festival.
What's on YOUR list?