September 01, 2013

August Recapped

I am welcoming September with open arms! This summer in Nashville has been no joke. I can not wait for fall to start coming in, the air getting cooler and a little fresher. It'll be nice!

This is what happened around here at Latitude Adjustment in August:




- I did a couple of Sunday Social posts here and here.

- You can find my Monthly Photo Journal for July here.

- I made some really awesomely delicious chocolate chip cookies and shared the recipe on this post!

- I posted/re-posted about one of my favorite places: Palau, Micronesia.

- Earlier in the month, my husband and I, along with our housemate, were flooded out of our house. You can read all about it here. I also did an update post a few weeks after that not-so-fun event here.

- My friend Lisa over at Meanderings, Adventures & Crafty Inspirations started a linkup called Tuesday Tunes, so I joined in on the fun here.

- I posted mine & J's wedding song for Wedding Wednesday on this post.

- I got the Liebster Award again! So cool. Check out my responses here.

- I forced my husband (with love, of course) to do another The Boy Behind the Blog post. I really love this linkup and seeing what my husband's answers are. You can check out his silly answers for August's questions here.

- I posted some pictures from Pinterest of some really adorable travel-themed rooms. You can check them out here.

- The end of August is when my husband and I celebrate our anniversary. I did a special anniversary post that also included 16 highlights of our 2nd year of marriage. You can find that here. Then a couple days later, I posted about what we did to celebrate our anniversary here.


I hope everyone had a splendid August and enjoyed their summer. Here's to another month down & hoping no floods come our way! *knock on wood*
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...