March 31, 2013

Sunday Social

Linking up today at:


Sunday Social


1. Favorite type of work out to do?
I like doing Tae Bo. I know that's old school, but I love it. It's a good mix of cardio and muscle toning. And it's helped me lose more than 20 pounds in 2.5 months!

2. Favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
Anything and everything red velvet-- cake, cupcakes, pancakes, fudge, cheesecake etc. etc. etc. YUMMMM!



3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
Take my multi-vitamin every day.

4. Posts its or phone reminders? Why?
Post-its because with phone reminders you can easily dismiss them, but with post-its, those things can stay up in your face until you handle it.

5. Favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile:

My BFF & I in the sweetest Caddy ever.




Follow on Bloglovin


post signature

4 comments :

  1. I love the picture of the convertible. What a great car to drive by the water, and I love those horns on the front.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red velvet cake always goes well with wine.. Last picture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...