April 23, 2013

Tuesday Topics: Four Sites I Check Daily

Right now, as many of you lovely readers know from my previous post, I'm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Thanks to Blogger & its scheduled post feature, I was able to do this post to keep up with Topic Tuesday! Hope everyone has a lovely week.

Four Sites I Check Daily:

I'm really glad I got turned onto the BL train- it's so easy to read all the blogs I love.

2. Pinterest
You know, I was pretty hesitant to join when I first heard of it. Then one day last year I caved in and have been non-stop all up on it since!

3. Facebook.
Duh. I need to keep up with what's going on with my fam & friends!

Good travel site for tips, stories & news daily.


Come join the fun here:
The Austin Family Diary

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...