October 01, 2013

September Recap

It's the first of the month! So cash your checks and get up...




Here's what went down over here at 'ol Latitude Adjustment:

- We finally became un-homeless! Yay! Not Homeless Anymore

- We had a great Labor Day Weekend.

- It was my boo thang's birthday early in the month! To My Mr.

- We had a great time at the Taste of Tennessee Craft Brewers Festival!

- I put together an Esty list of 35 Gift Ideas for the World Traveler.

- I linked up with my girl Lisa for a couple of Tuesday Tunes: Janelle MonĂ¡e and Neon Hitch. If you're looking for some new music, def check them out!

- Of course- another The Boy Behind the Blog post- my favorite time of the month in blogland! Check out the questions and his amazing-as-always answers here: The Boy Behind the Blog III.

- I also linked up with the lovely Aryn for a couple of Photo Friday posts: Batu Caves and Boracay.

- I posted some of my favorite things I did over the summer in Summer Highlights

- I made another bucketlist: Fall 2013 Bucketlist.

- The talented Diane tagged me for a "6 Things About Me" post.


Hope everyone's September was swell! Here's to another month down and a new month's beginning! Cheers!
post signature

1 comment :

  1. Love the recap to see all the great things you've been up to this month. I can't believe September is over! I guess it's full blown fall now:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...