September 27, 2013

Photo Friday: Boracay, Philippines

Happy Friday, y'all! I'm joining Aryn again for another Photo Friday!



When we were living in the Philippines, we had the opportunity to meet up with some friends from the States in Boracay. Even though Boracay is super duper touristy, it was still a really great time. We even extended our holiday there a couple of days. You can read about our trip to Boracay here.

This photo is an amazing sunset picture I took with my little point-and-shoot digital camera. And this photo is unaltered- no filters, no edits-- nothing. It was breathtaking!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
post signature

1 comment :

  1. Omg, that is the perfect sunset! It reminds me of sherbet kind of, haha! Just shared it on my Tumblr!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...