1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together.....etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that... etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let's see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flowers and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. your song and/or the first song you danced to at your wedding: share a music video or lyrics if you can!
12. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
13. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? ;) haha...jk.
14. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
15. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
16. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
17. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them :) and any other thoughts.
We had two events for our wedding celebration: an open house in California and then the actual wedding in Costa Rica. Jason and I chose coral and purple as our colors- but we weren't really strict with it, we also threw in other colors that went well with those two colors.
For the open house, I chose coral, purple and aqua for the decor:
Then for the wedding, we told our wedding coordinator and florist that we wanted coral and purple to be the central colors and they could throw in any other colors they thought looked good. And they did an amazing job!:
|Table settings in the reception area|
|The florist was even able to use the banners from the open house|
|These lined the path to the beach|
|This is the overhang thing (what are they called??!) that we got married under.|
|And this is my bouquet. I let my florist handle all the details of it and she did an awesome job. I loved it.|