1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together.....etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that... etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let's see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. your song and/or the first song you danced to at your wedding: share a music video or lyrics if you can!
12. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
13. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? ;) haha...jk.
14. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
15. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
16. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
17. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them :) and any other thoughts.
Today's #2. When I knew he was the one...
It's actually hard to say the exact moment when I knew he was the one. I know that I had fallen madly in love him and I knew I wanted to spend quite a long time with him, forever even. We had gone through ups and downs in our relationship. Even when I felt like I couldn't handle our downs, even when thousands of miles separated us at times, we still stuck through it. I think a defining moment for us was after my trip to Palau to visit him... after that, I had felt like we could make it through anything and I felt like we had taken a step forward in our relationship. He'd always known my thoughts and views on marriage and I knew his. I knew when he had come back from the Peace Corps a few months early to be with me, he was serious about us. Maybe that's when I knew for sure. . .