September 24, 2013

Tuesday Tunes: Neon Hitch


The other morning, as I was getting ready for work, J started to play this song on his computer and I really liked it. It was something he had found on Buzzfeed- a singer from the UK called Neon Hitch. The song sounded familiar.. and a couple of minutes in- I realized it was a cover. But her version is ONE HUNDRED MILLION TIMES BETTER than the original. Trust. Me.


This is Neon Hitch and her cover of Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop." And like I said- it's so, so , so much better than Miley's version! This cover has a reggae, feel-good, chill vibe to it. It's really great- and so is the video! Reminds me of summertime. Check it out:




I searched for her on Youtube because I wanted more. You can check out her Youtube channel for more of music here. She does some covers, but she does have original music. I have enjoyed listening to her. I really like her voice. And her style, too. She is cute! I wish I could pull of styles like her!

Join Tuesday Tunes with us- started by my friend Lisa at Meandering, Adventures & Crafty Inspirations! We love discovering new music!

You can see my other Tuesday Tunes post here.

What do you think of Neon Hitch?
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...