|Can you tell how much he loves it when I take his picture?|
He was gone the WHOLE weekend. I hate when we have to spend time apart. Luckily though, it doesn't happen very often.
Basically, my weekend consisted of:
- A pint of Ben & Jerry's.
- Movies my hubby rented for me from the library so I would have something to do.
- Receiving a package from my mom in which she put a little cute Dumbo sticker that said "I Miss You" in the corner & it made me miss HER that much more. She's too cute.
- Spending almost FOUR hours at Hobby Lobby & Michael's. I haven't been in a craft store in over a year, so I was a bit overwhelmed. I had forgotten how lost I can get in those things. But I am proud to say that I only bought 3 things & the total cost was less than $4. I practice self-control when I can. But I was inspired while being in those stores & now I want to get into a million new hobbies & make a million and one things.
- Baking the guys some way yummy chocolate chip cookies as a "welcome home" thang. I found an awesome recipe that I'll share next week!
- Attempting & failing at way too many selfies.
- ... and the boring stuff like cleaning the house & grocery shopping
How was YOUR weekend? Hope it wasn't as lonely as mine! ;)