February 01, 2014

January 2014 Recap

In my goal to blog more this year, I'd say I had a pretty good start. I had more posts in January than I normally do. Of course, I do need to blog more. 15 blog posts in a month isn't too bad, but I know I can do better. I wish I could blog 4-5x a week, but something called life gets in the way sometimes and I can't. But I do try. I do.

Anyways, let's get to it. Here is what happened at Latitude Adjustment in January:


* Blogland was flooded with "2013 in review" type of posts. Here are mine: 
     - January 1st Holds a Special Place in My Heart
     - My 2013 in Instagrams
     - 10 Favorite Travel Moments of 2013

* Travel-esque posts:
     - Clever Travel Hacks
     - Travel-themed Parties
     - Question of the day-- travel alone?

* My hubby-inspired posts:
     - Country Music {via my husband}
     - The Boy Behind the Blog #8: Movies & the New Year

* Miscellaneous posts:
     - My Life According to Erykah Badu {& Incubus}
     - Write in a Journal
     - Free University Courses
     - High Five for Friday: Guess Who? and Good Food
     - Things I've learned since being in Nashville
post signature

1 comment :

  1. Aryn (Driftwood & Daydreams)February 1, 2014 at 2:21 PM

    I think you're doing great! I'm lucky if I get up two posts a week anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...