March 26, 2013

Tuesday Topics: Eight Favorite Posts

The Austin Family Diary

Linking up at Tuesday Topics again!

Here are 
eight favorite posts:

{a collabo post I did with my husband- some tips for anyone looking to do a little vagabonding}

{Tips on how to get there, budget breakdown, etc. Caramoan is absolute paradise!}

{LOVE this stuff! So easy to make, works really well & saves me money}

{These cookies are so good! They even got me featured at Foodie Friday!}

{A throwback post about the first time my husband & I went to Costa Rica}

{An intro guide to the diverse world of Filipino food} 

{My most popular post. These are really easy to make and work great!}

{My very first post on Latitude Adjustment}



{p.s. Follow me on Bloglovin' here}

post signature

5 comments :

  1. Wow I have actually never eaten Filipino food, but your post had me drooling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, thanks Lauren! If you ever have the opportunity to try it, do it! =)

      Delete
  2. I loved reading some of your posts. I truly miss my Filipino neighbors, as dinners at their house were spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Filipinos definitely know how to throw parties! =)

      Delete
  3. Homemade deodorant!?! So awesome! Thanks for sharing your posts with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...