June 28, 2013

High Five For Friday!

It's Friiiddaayyyy! Heeeyyy!

Five of my favorite things from this week:


J & I went on a 22-mile bike ride on the Music City Bikeway. We really love the fact that we live so close to it & that it's extra awesome! // Grocery shopping at the farmer's market-- supporting local economy. // I started my new job this week & J has made my lunch every single day. He's such a sweetheart. // I like when it's nap time at work. A few hours to myself. // Not only does J make my lunches everyday, but he also has had dinner waiting for me when I get home. I am truly blessed with such a loving & supporting husband!

Well as you can tell from the lack of posts, I've been super extra busy, especially now that I have a full-time job. But I am really enjoying my new job & the people I'm working with.

If you missed it, earlier this week I posted about the third part of our roadtrip to the Ozarks. Check it out here:

The Ozarks - Roadtrip Across America part 3

Hope everyone enjoyed their week & have a great weekend!

xo


 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...