Here's a recap of what happened around here at Latitude Adjustment this month:
- We were so busy at the beginning of June that I was hardly able to post! But I was able to do a quick update. Check it out here.
- My post on Caramoan, Philippines was re-published on a great Philippine travel blog called S2KD. Read about that here.
- Of course I had to do my Monthly Photo Journal for May here.
- I also posted about our roadtrip across America. Parts 1 , 2 , & 3 can be found here:
Part 1: Grand Canyon
Part 2: NM, OK, TX, & AR
Part 3: The Ozarks
- For Father's Day, I dedicated this post to my pops.
- I joined my first Expat to Expat Q&A linkup.
- I made a rather long list of restaurants I want to check out in Nashville. Check the list out here.
- My 10-year high school reunion was this month, which prompted this Throwback Thursday post.
- I also started participating in the High Five For Friday linkup. Here's one and then another.
June has been a busy but fun month. From moving across the country to exploring our new city- it's been great. We're looking forward to what the rest of the summer has in store for us!
Stay updated- follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking above!