October 15, 2013

Snail Mail Collective: part 2

I received my second package from my other partner, Michelle, from September's Snail Mail Collective. Like I mentioned in the other post, I was in a special three-way partnering with Michelle and Franka. You can read about my awesome package from Franka here. You can also check out what I sent her by clicking here.

 Anyways- last night J came in with another package for me. This time it was from Michelle all the way in Australia. Michelle doesn't have a blog, but joined the Snail Mail Collective anyways! (Which is totally okay- click here if you want to join, too!). She is a very nice gal and into fitness-- she's currently training for a marathon in New York! She is a total fitness inspiration!

When I opened the cardboard envelope and took out the package- I immediately fell in love with the little paper bag-- I'm a total sucker for anything and everything maps!






Inside were some special little goodies. First were some stickers that matched the paper bag, which I will definitely use in my scrapbooking.

Then she sent me a little notebook. You can't really tell from the picture- but the cover is silver and is that scratch-off stuff! I've never seen a notebook like that and I think it's pretty darn cool. Now I just have to think of some kind of design or something I can scratch into it!


Then she sent me a nice card that had a lovely Dalai Lama quote and beautiful picture on the front. She also wrote a nice letter to me on the inside.


Thank you so much for everything, Michelle! Loved it all!



The Snail Mail Collective happens every month. The sign-ups just ended for October, but November's is coming up soon! It's hosted by two really great bloggers: Chelsea and Melyssa. And, just like Michelle, you don't have to be a blogger to participate! I can't wait to join again!

Part 1 of my experience with the Snail Mail Collective can be found here.

2 comments :

  1. Wow! Thats a pretty cool notebook! I also have never seen that before, to scratch in your own design. And thats one of the cool things about this, you get to meet amazing new people and receive something you have never seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I will have to check it out. I love your little gift and how fun to get something in the mail!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...