October has gone down in the books and it's been a new month a few days now which means it is recap time! Here's what happened here at Latitude Adjustment:
- My husband has a blog and I posted a link to his post: First World Problems: Why trying to be Middle-Class in America is Depressing
- I love Aryn's blog Driftwood & Daydreams and participated in a few of her Photo Fridays:
* Ngerbelas Island, Palau
* Jaco, Costa Rica
* Lake Havasu, Arizona
- I really enjoyed participating in Capture the Color.
- I had lots of fun at the Celebrate Nashville Cultural Festival.
- I joined my very first Snail Mail Collective and was paired with two great partners: Franka & Michelle!
- I posted pictures of Colorful Cities Around the World for Wanderlust Wednesday.
- Another round of The Boy Behind the Blog.
- I fell in love with Mayer Hawthorne's cover of "Royals".
- I finally got around to making some Homemade Laundry Detergent. I was super excited about it.
- My last post in October was about my love/obsession with dogs (mostly French Bulldogs and Pugs). I posted several pictures and links of some amazing doggie-ness in Major Dog Love Overload!.
I hope your October was lovely and that you're still enjoying your Fall (or Spring if you're in the other hemisphere) while it's still here! xo