December 13, 2013

High Five for Friday: Cookies, Chai & Snow

I'm long overdue for a High Five for Friday post!

Here are five of my favorite things from this week: 


1// I baked chocolate chip cookies using my favorite recipe! They were so good-- and all gone within a couple of days!
2// I've been sippin on my favorite chai tea a lot lately - thanks to my mom who sent me two containers of it!
3// I got into Snapchat a lot over this past week. I only have a few friends on it, but I really enjoy using the app & sending snaps to my friends a lot!
4// My husband played an open mic last night. I always love watching him do his thang!
5// We had our first snowfall of the season this week!!

How was your week??

{Linking up with Lauren}

3 comments :

  1. I love these pics, they're so warm and friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, do I love a good chai too! And Snapchat looks really neat app, although my phone is way too old school for it. Today I had to buy a charger and half the places I asked didn't have the model since it's so old hahaa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment you left on my Helicopter View of Neuschwanstein post! I love your logo and am going to follow along on your adventures on bloglovin! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...