Let's see how I did on my Fall Bucketlist with a little recap:
1. Bike ride around town to see all the color-changing leaves!
I sort of kind of was able to do this one. I was able to bike around and see some leaves, but most of my color-changing observations were done on foot.
2. Bake a pumpkin pie
Our oven was out of commission for a while, so I unfortunately wasn't able to do much baking. I was bummed, but we bought a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving instead... wasn't as good as the homemade stuff though.
3. Drink / eat everything pumpkin/pumpkin spice flavored that I'm able to! Lattes, flavored coffee, cookies, muffins, bagels-- even Pumpkin Spiced Kisses!
Oh yes- I definitely tried my darndest to complete this one! I had pumpkin spice coffee from Bruegger's on the regular (plus their pumpkin bagel & pumpkin spice cream cheese!), pumpkin donuts from Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts, pumpkin spice ice cream and pumpkin spice Kisses (which were SO GOOD).
4. Go to the pumpkin patch, pick out a cute little pumpkin & paint it!
Nope, I wasn't able to do this one. I had this whole pumpkin patch picked out and everything, but things came up and we never went. Oh well. Maybe next year!
5. Get lost (or dominate!) in a corn maze.
Same answer as above.
6. Go to the Celebrate Nashville Cultural Festival
Yes- I was able to do this one! You can read about it here.
So I was able to complete half of my bucketlist. I enjoyed all the autumn colors while it lasted and being able to walk outside without having to put on 20 layers of clothing (right now, there's snow everywhere. Meh.)