March 20, 2014

The Boy Behind the Blog #10

Another round of the Boy Behind the Blog! Here are March's questions and J's answers:

1. What's your lucky number?
I don't have a lucky number.


2. Do you have a lucky charm?
I don't have a lucky charm.  I don't believe in luck.  There's no such thing as lucky people and unlucky people.  Just rich people and poor people.

3. Do you fill out a bracket for March Madness? Who do you want to win?
I don't watch basketball.

4. March 10th is "Middle Name Pride Day." What's your middle name?
Eugenio.

5. Submit one question that would would like to see on a future The Boys Behind the Blog.
This is a trick question. If I provided a question here, I would have to answer it in the future.
(Ha, he's a smart cookie!)


Mal Smiles


3 comments :

  1. Oh man.. he's catching on to our woman tricks.. don't let him tell the others lol.. Reading his answers, they sound just like my boyfriend! They would totally get along perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's pretty funny he called it being a trick question.

    Stopping by super late from the link up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...