March 31, 2014

March 2014 Recap


Really though-- is it the last day of March already?!? I am actually pretty excited about that because it's going to April tomorrow. . . which means it's almost May. . . which means our trip is almost here! Ya'll don't even know how much we need a vacation. My mind, body & soul is yearning for it!

Anyways, it's the end of the month- which means it's recap time! Here is what happened at Latitude Adjustment in March:

*Travel-related:
     - My Travel-themed Wishlist
     - Traveling the Rainbow: P U R P L E
     - Traveling the Rainbow: Y E L L O W
     - Travel-Tuesday: F O O D !


*Questions of the Day:
     - Someone Like Yourself
     - Dream Job

*The Sunday Currently:
     - Volume 4
     - Volume 5
     - Volume 6
     - Volume 7

*Misc.:
     - Recently, I've Decided . . .
     - Monthly Photo Journal: February 2014
     - New Country Music {via my husband, part 2}
     - The Boy Behind the Blog #10
     - Do me a favor?
    

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...