March 05, 2014

Question of the Day: Someone like yourself


 If you met someone, just like yourself in every way, would you get along? Why or why not?



I think that we would definitely get along! I am a very easy-going, down to earth, fun-loving girl. If I met someone exactly like me, we would get along just fine. I like people who are just chill, down for whatever, open-minded.... like me!

And I try to surround myself with people who are like me-- so many of my friends are the same way. I think that's what attracted us to each other. Our similar personalities just clicked instantly.

How about you? Would you get along with someone just like you?

2 comments :

  1. That is a great question... and I am not sure if I would like "myself friend".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd hate him. I dislike myself already. He'd probably be lazy like me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...