March 25, 2014

Travel Tuesday: F O O D !


 I've mentioned before in my Food in South Korea post that when J and I plan a trip somewhere, the thing that gets me the most excited is the new food I get to try!

I am not a picky eater. I'm pretty much down to try a lot of things. I've eaten things from fried meal worms from street vendors in Bangkok, chicken intestine on a stick in the Philippines, guinea pig in Ecuador, and live octopus at the seafood market in South Korea.

J and I like to enjoy the culinary beauty of all the different places we go. As many of you already know, we have a little travel-series on Youtube dedicated to our love of food-- The Hungry Backpacker.

For Travel Tuesday- the prompt is "Food." I wanted to share our Hungry Backpacker videos to you all again because I think they best show the food we've encountered while traveling. Hope you enjoy!

Episode 1: Cuenca, Ecuador:



Episode 2: South Korea:



Episode 3: Legazpi, Philippines:



Episode 4: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:



Travel Tuesday


2 comments :

  1. When we travel we are very food focused and I usually have restaurants picked before a hotel ;) You guys sound very adventurous in your eating that is awesome! I'm not a picky eater at all and I'm open to try most things but I'm not sure if I could do the worm thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I wanna try bulgogi and hodeok!! And I love your dojo flo, go girl go :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...