February 20, 2014

The Boy Behind the Blog #9

I can't believe this is the 9th round of TBBTB for me-- and what's more incredible is that J still does this for me every month. He's the best. =) 

Here are his answers for February's round of The Boy Behind the Blog: 

1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? 

2. Sand or snow? 
Sand by itself is pretty useless to me, but if it comes with waves and warm weather, I'll take it.

3. What Winter Olympic sport would you rock at? 
I'm ok at snowboarding, but curling looks more fun. 

4. You're cooking a romantic dinner- what is your go-to dish? 
Fancy Feast gourmet chicken flavor.

5. Fill in the blank: This year, I gave (your wife/girlfriend/fiance's name) a ____________________ for Valentine's Day? 
This year I gave Leia a hard time for Valentine's Day. 

(Um, he sure did. Long story, but he made it up to me on Saturday with a 5-course home cooked meal that was amazing! I forgave him after that.)


Boys Behind The Blog


5 comments :

  1. Visiting from the BBtB link-up :) all our boys seem to love curling! Great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the BBTB blog hop!!!! His answers are hilarious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha so cute!! I love that first picture!! Might pass on the romantic dinner, though. haha. Stopping by from BBTB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! These always crack me up :) What is that blobby looking sea creature? Some type of jellyfish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah- you know J- never a dull moment! lol. And yes- it's a jellyfish!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...