February 11, 2014

Happy Anniversary to meeeeee!

Today marks this here 'ol blog's 2nd anniversary! I can't believe it has been two years that I decided to start this blog! (You can read my very first post that I did here: Welcome!). I've actually been a blogger (of sorts) for about 10 years now, but Latitude Adjustment has been by far my most favorite.



I first started this blog right before J and I left to go and teach in Korea. I used this blog as a way to document our life and adventures for our family and friends. And since then, it's blossomed into something more than that. This blog has been a great creative outlet for me and it's developed into one of my favorite hobbies.


I don't know what the future holds for Latitude Adjustment. All I know is that I'm just going to keep on doing what I'm doing and enjoy the ride.

Thank you to those who read this blog, even if it's just to look at my pictures, lol. I know I don't have a lot of "followers," but I don't do this for that. I do this because I genuinely like doing it. Thanks for sticking with me.

Cheers to many more blogiversaries to come! xoxo




post signature

5 comments :

  1. Happy blogiversary to you!!! I love that someecard--it's so true:) I really enjoy following along! Here's to many more blog years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that ecard is hilarious. Life in general is certainly blog-worthy, and it's a fun ride! I love writing about our adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late but happy blogiversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...