August 04, 2013

Sunday Social: fave book, essential items, fave year, etc.

1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)
    I was first going to put my hubby- then I reasoned out the fact that he's not an item. He's a person. Anyways, I can't live without travel, the desire to explore & experience new things, & good vibes.

2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
    "100 Years of Solitude" by Gabriel García Márquez. I could not put it down. It's such an interesting story written in such an interesting way (non-linear told in different time frames). I got so lost in the book. And I was really sad when it ended. I wanted more!



3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
    Save enough money to be able to go on a big trip next year! 

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
    It would definitely be 2011. That's the year that J proposed to me, I finally got my bachelor's degree, J & I had an awesome pre-wedding celebration in California, we got married, we went to Costa Rica & not only had our wedding there, but we were there about a month before then with some close friends exploring the country with them, we moved to Ecuador, had an awesome holiday in Peru, then came back to the States at the very end of the year.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
    I'm a pretty quiet person-- but that doesn't mean I don't like to talk or make new friends or that I'm boring! I'm always down to meet new peoples & conversate- it's just usually you have to make the move first. Usually, not always.


Sunday Social


post signature

1 comment :

  1. Great answers!
    Just came across your blog!
    I am now following you via gfc, bloglovin & twitter!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...