Why hello there August. You kind of snuck up on me there.
New month means recap time!
Here's what happened around here at Latitude Adjustment in July:
-For the Fourth of July weekend, J & I went to Maryland to see family. It was an awesome time. Check out a short post about it here.
- Of course, my monthly photo journal. Check out June's.
- I finally got to finish the last part of our roadtrip across America. Here's part 4: Tennessee.
- I got back into Wedding Wednesday & did two posts last month: the reception & the cake & food.
- It was my BFF's birthday, so I dedicated this Throwback Thursday post to her.
- A recap of our Roadtrip Across America: Parts 1 - 4
- My husband actually agreed to answer some questions for my blog for The Boy Behind the Blog linkup! Check out the questions & his answers here.
- I finally gave Latitude Adjustment a new look!
- A little post about me: Lists of Five
- I posted about a few cute conversations I had with kids at work.
- I did a Social Sunday post about one of my faves- FOOD!
- J was gone one weekend, so this post talks about what I did while he was out of town.
- My husband and I do a little travel/food series on Youtube called The Hungry Backpacker. Here's a post with links to all the videos.
July was a pretty good month over here at Latitude Adjustment as I've been able to post more. We've finally settled into our new place & I've made time to keep up with one of most favorite hobbies-- blogging! (duh!)
I hope everyone's July was great & that the rest of your summer will be even more enjoyable! Take advantage while you can! Anyone have any fun plans for the rest of summer?