August 01, 2013

July Recapped


Why hello there August. You kind of snuck up on me there.

New month means recap time!

Here's what happened around here at Latitude Adjustment in July:

-For the Fourth of July weekend, J & I went to Maryland to see family. It was an awesome time. Check out a short post about it here.

- Of course, my monthly photo journal. Check out June's.

- I finally got to finish the last part of our roadtrip across America. Here's part 4: Tennessee.

- I got back into Wedding Wednesday & did two posts last month: the reception & the cake & food.

- It was my BFF's birthday, so I dedicated this Throwback Thursday post to her.

- A recap of our Roadtrip Across America: Parts 1 - 4

- My husband actually agreed to answer some questions for my blog for The Boy Behind the Blog linkup! Check out the questions & his answers here.

- I finally gave Latitude Adjustment a new look!

- A little post about me: Lists of Five

- I posted about a few cute conversations I had with kids at work.

- I did a Social Sunday post about one of my faves- FOOD!

- J was gone one weekend, so this post talks about what I did while he was out of town.

- My husband and I do a little travel/food series on Youtube called The Hungry Backpacker. Here's a post with links to all the videos.

July was a pretty good month over here at Latitude Adjustment as I've been able to post more. We've finally settled into our new place & I've made time to keep up with one of most favorite hobbies-- blogging! (duh!)

I hope everyone's July was great & that the rest of your summer will be even more enjoyable! Take advantage while you can! Anyone have any fun plans for the rest of summer?
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...