11. Our Song
(To read numbers 1 - 10, click here)
J & I are really big Erykah Badu fans. She is my favorite. So while we were trying to pick a song for our first dance, I knew it had to be one by her. We chose Erykah Bady ft. Stephen Marley "In Love With You." We first heard this song while we were hanging out in a hostel on our first trip to Costa Rica and instantly fell in love with it.
This is a video (not an official one) of the song:
Here are the prompts if you'd like to participate in Wedding Wednesday:
1.how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together.....etc.
2.when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when didyou know?
3.proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it atotal surprise? pictures of that... etc.
4.the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures!tell us about his ring too!
5.engagement/bridal pictures: let's see em!
6.the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. your song and/or the first song you danced to at your wedding: share a music video or lyrics if you can!
12. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
13. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? ;) haha...jk.
14. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
15. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
16. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
17. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them :) and any other thoughts.