Being carefree and always having fun!
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Winnie Cooper (because I looked like her) and/or LeLe (still my nickname)
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Beat up the boys! I was a bit of a tomboy.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher. Then when I was in like 3rd grade, I wanted to be a rapper. No joke.
5. Did you participate in any school activities?
Not really. Just softball & volleyball when I was a little older.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
Whenever I had a "crush" on a boy, I would hit them-- a lot. They have video of me slapping a boy in the butt (a family friend) repeatedly as he is talking to the camera. Thankfully I stopped that habit shortly after I tuned like 4 years old, but my parents will still bring it up once in a while.