August 13, 2013

Tuesday Tunes | Mestizo Magic

My friend Lisa over at Meanderings, Adventures & Crafty Inspirations came up with this wonderful idea of Tuesday Tunes. Basically, it's a way to find new music, and I'm always down for that! On Tuesdays, you share a song from an artist you've 'discovered' and want to share with everyone. I think this a great idea as I'm always looking for new music and wanting to share my musical interests!


For my very first Tuesday Tunes, I'd like to share a favorite song of mine from a local artist / my husband (ha!) who goes by the stage name Mestizo Magic. This song is called Commercial Break. It's an older song of his, but I really like it. And the video was really fun to make. We got all our friends together and shot it in an alley. I hope you guys like it, too. Let me know what you think!


Commercial Break by Mestizo Magic from yutakawasaki on Vimeo.


Mestizo Magic does all kinds of music from pop, R&B, hiphop, acoustic, and country. You can listen to more of his songs on Reverbnation (where most of his country songs are), Soundcloud here and here (pretty much all genres of his songs), like him on Facebook, and find him at his official website.

Please feel free to join us for Tuesday Tunes, or comment below telling me about an artist you like-- I love learning about new music!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...