August 17, 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog II

It's time for another round of The Boy Behind the Blog! (To read my husband's answers to last month's questions, you can click here.)

This time, I didn't have to do too much pleading with him to answer these questions. I just got a "not again..." type of talk and also a "I'm going to have to do this EVERY month?!" Eh, he'll get used to it.

His answers to these questions for this month are... well... entertaining? They definitely made me laugh out loud.



1. What would you do with $1,000,000?
I would retire immediately, put the million dollars into a CD with my bank at an APY of around 1.8%, move to the Philippines, and live comfortably on the $18,000/year I would earn in interest.  That is, until I turn like, 40.  Then I would ball out, become addicted to heroin, buy a couple dolphins maybe, and go out in a blaze of glory.

2. What is your dream job?
To make music and get paid for it.



3. Who is your celebrity crush?
Erykah Badu.   Ooo.

4. What is your favorite sports team?
I'm pretty open-minded, and I like to see any good competition between two good teams in a sport I can understand (like, WTF is cricket?), but the only team I can get excited about watching on a regular basis is FC Barcelona.

5. What was your AOL/AIM screen name back in the day?
Same as my email.  But that's private.


We share the same celebrity crush & favorite sports team. That's why we get along so well. ;)

Mal Smiles

post signature

7 comments :

  1. I definitely laughed out loud :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...I linked up beside you,and I like to check out and comment on my LU neigbours. First time linking up with BBTB:) Is this a monthly thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for stopping by! Yes, it is a monthly thing!

      Delete
  3. Getting paid to do what you already love doing--that sounds like the perfect dream job to me! Though for me it wouldn't be music, it would be writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? For me, it'd be traveling! *siiigghhhh* Some day...

      Delete
  4. this is so cute! I hope he fulfills his dream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers! I love his first answer the most. It started out as being really responsible, but then took a turn I would have started with. Who doesn't want to buy a couple dolphins and go out like a baller? You're a millionaire, so you have to act like it, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...